Born in Barcelona in 1941. In 1964 he set up Per Studio together with architects Pep Bonet, CristiÓn Cirici e Lluýs Clotet, with whom he collaborates in almost all his projects. He has received many prizes and acknowledgements. He is the author of "Arquitectura y lÓgrimas". Among his works worthy of notice are the Casa FullÓ (1968-69) in Barcelona, L'Illa del Palau (1982), an adaptation of the Palace of the Catalan Music in Barcelona and of the Church of Saint Francis. He has been in charge of the project for the "Mir˛ Otro" exhibition (1968-69).